I continued work on dynamically creating the report. It takes more effort to start with but once you have it in place the next reports become easier. Usually it is a pretty straight forward process of looping through a recordset and creating the header and datarows for return from an AJAX call. I ran into a speed bump when I found that the API to the dataset was not fully featured. I had to eventually write a routine to convert an array of int8 to strings. All so I could get a report of people already checked in. I could have created a structure and banged it out pretty quickly but no I have to go down the path of “nothing can ever be easy.”
Here is the display showing those already checked in.