Still a long way to go

Programming

I spent some time trying it find out why and auto generated item was not being generated. It come down to some errors in some of the xml file descriing the image buttons and some missing pngs for the listview xml. I checked every xml file and made sure none had errors but the “Cannot resolve for R” was still there. I decided to restart (not the first time) Android Studio and when it came back it did not have the error and I was able to display the main screen on the emulator. It does not do anything yet but it is a step.

Blender/ Udemy Course

I added combined the extruded objects and integrate the new versions into the main scene. I also added a couple of sections.

Here is a wire-frame of all the objects in the scene

Here is a render with the details on the sleeper pods

Now all the details added