I did some more work on the python stock script. I added a loop to process a list of stock symbols. I found a bug. For some reason one of the symbols was a day behind. The other stocks had data up to May 16 but this one had data up to May 15. The target date I had selected was the 15th of the month. My code was not processing the last record because I was trying to take into account the next dates value. So I added some code to handle this edge case. I would not have found this out if I had gathered the data on a different day. Here is the results.
I continued with the Udemy courses but do not have any output to share.