I added a UI element to be able to control starting of a new game. I also fixed a bug where the player would not immediately show after the start of a new game. I am done with this version of the game. I have posted the source code on my projects site. My projects.
I plan on working on a 3D version of the game. I have not done game programming for 3D before.
I did some more work on the work light.
I worked on the bear character.
Here is a sheet of the parts.
I need to rework it because the parts don’t flow together. I have been getting better using the Painter program on my Cintiq Companion tablet.
I watched another lecture from Great Courses- Writing Great Fiction.