Another Gary’s Gadgets

I recorded a new video where I cover some of the FM transmitters I have used. One of the ones not shown decided that the Lithium Ion battery was too small and expanded separating the housing, I got lucky it did not burst into flames. Lithium batteries need to not be over charged  or over discharged. I am guessing this transmitter did not have a protective circuit.  Here is my latest video it is about 10 and a half minutes.



I continued with the book Figure Drawing for Comics and Graphic Novels. I did some maintenance on my gas grill. I exchanged the tank and replaced the heat grate but I don’t think the burner is long for this world. I went for a long walk today.