Any bunny.


I continued with the Udemy Blender course using images and something called nodes to handle transparency. Also learned to use the particle system to generate different forms of grass.
Here is the most recent render, it took almost a half hour to render.


I installed YASM and DDD and verified I could assemble the hello world example to an object,link it and execute it. I then tested DDD running the debugger. Here is what the debugger looks like.

YASM link to the site.

DDD link to site.


I added all the 3D images to the 3D modeling article. Some of the thumbnails link to larger images.


I continue to work my way through the stack of Sketch magazines and Cartooning The Art and Business.