Monday Monday

I spent a few mornings trying to figure out how to get the MediaSession implemented in my podcast player. It turns out that the version of Android does not directly support it so I hope to be able to use the MediaSessionCompat library. It is hard to get a coherent idea from one place. It is like try this, it does not work so now what. More searching and now you think you are on track until something else derails you. All I want to do is be able to control my old phone I use as an MP3 player over bluetooth in my car.


I am continuing with the Blender Character course from Udemy. It still covering stuff I learned in the other course. It is good a refresher.  So we got to creating a block style body. Here is mine in Blender and then exported from Blender and then imported to Godot.